Saturday, June 6, 2009

Claudia and Jeffrey - Married - Waterview, Monroe, CT

Excited and anxious those were the emotions going on inside. I'm sure the bride and groom felt that way too but in this case I am writing about my emotions! When I met Claudia and Jeff and learned how this would be a multi-cultural wedding I jumped out of my seat and did a triple back hand spring. O.K. maybe I just had an Ally McBeal moment and imagined I did but that's how excited I was.

This would be a two day event. Starting with a Mehndi celebration on day one and an Indian/Western wedding celebration on day two. These celebrations were full, of love, joy and warmth. I was treated like family and I can't say enough about Claudia and Jeff.


Jacqueline of Lifetime Events by Jacqueline was the wedding coordinator for this wedding and she has got a talent. She did a beautiful job coordinating the day's events. If your ever in need of an event planner be sure to look Jacqueline up.

Make-up Artist - The talented & Award Winning Naomi Martinez of Naomi Martinez Salon.

Ceremony & Reception - The Waterview

Entertainment - Sean "Big Daddy" McKee of James Daniel Entertainment

Florals - The Flower Corner

Transportation - Gateway Limousines


Day one started with beautifully applied Henna.

Shortly after arriving to the Henna celebration a good friend of the family helps Claudia.
Fun during the dance. Jeffrey really busted out with some moves!

Day two; the shoes!

Claudia looking at the beautiful job Naomi did.


Getting dressed; I LOVE the window and the beautiful light!

This looks posed but Claudia just happend to look up and I love the way this turned out.


Final adjustments in the bridal suite before the ceremony.


She is just so beautiful I couldn't stop shooting her!








Praying hands during the ceremony.





Claudia changed during the reception into this beautiful gown.


My favorite shot of the day!

There were so many I wanted to post more. Check out the slideshow to see more and a super huge shout out to Autumn of Autumn Photography who Team Shot this with me. Be sure to stop by her blog to see her take on things. Thank You Claudia and Jeffrey for having me and to Jacqueline for recommending me to Claudia and Jeffrey.

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

These are CRAZY beautiful!!!!! Awesome job on these Val - the colors are incredible and those shots of the bride are stunning!!

Tina Parsadanov said...

Love the 2 guys dancing, a fantastic candid shot! Also, I'm a sucker for silhouettes and that last one is killer. Beautiful wedding and of course, wonderful photographer! ;)

ohana photographers said...

gorgeous bride!!! my fav is the 13th shot from the bottom! stunning!

Unknown said...

wow - how cool to have such a different set of visuals to shoot for a change at a wedding!!! great job - her 'headshots' are beautiful!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Great job on these Val, I love all of the details, colors and those portraits. Really beautiful job!!

Brianna said...

These are beautiful - I love the details.

Robin Dini Photography said...

beautiful Val! love the details and the colors. amazing.

Enoch Photography said...

Wow! Just WoW! That last image is simply perfect. //enoch

Danielle Fuller said...

OMG!!!!! Love that last shot! Amazing work. Great detail and color in ll of these Val. I know you were looking forward to this wedding for a long time...great to see it tur out so beautiful!

tom cee said...

Claudia, I enjoyed your day as the princess. I wish you a thousand full-moon views.