Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shannon & Tim - Engagement Session - Lighthouse Point, New Haven, CT

He calls her "Angel", he rubs her feet, brushes her hair and makes her laugh.  She is funny and not afraid to be goofy and have fun with silliness.  She is also an incredible artist - she can find beauty in anything.  These are there words....Meet Tim and Shannon.

Who doesn't love a Love Story?  I am such a lucky girl with an incredible job!  Documenting such a beautiful thing...Chapter upon chapters of Love Stories.

I am over the moon about meeting Tim and Shannon.  Shannon truly is an incredible soul!  So free spirited and kind.  She wouldn't hurt a fly or an ant for that matter, I'm being serious here!

We headed out to Lighthouse Point Park in New Haven, CT for Tim and Shannon's engagement session.

I love the waves crashing into the rocks.  Make a little mental note to check out the out take I added to the slide show right after this shot ;-)

Enter beautiful light!

Gorgeous!
So we planned on getting some shots with the sun setting on the beach.  We literally chased the light and Shannon was so excited she ran like there was no tomorrow.  I love how whimsical this shot turned out although I shot it all in fun as I was running.  Doesn't she remind you of Laura Engles?  I call this "Chasing The Light".

Ummm, yeah love that!

Sunset ring shot; why, not?

Thanks Tim and Shannon!  Yes, we had fun!  Can't wait for your wedding day!  Be sure to click play and see the rest of Tim and Shannon's engagement session.  Along with the out take on the rocks.  See what happens when Shannon's free spirited personality kicks into high speed, grabs Tim's hands and yells, "SPIN!!!"


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Val,

You're amazing, these pictures are beautiful! I'm so happy you are our photographer! I hope I have plenty of time to purchase photos from the session, cause I want all of them, and we are just about tapped out from this wedding!
I can't thank you enough, and I know you are so busy and I was so excited to check my email one last time and to find this!!!!
Thank you! I can't wait to show Tim and all of my family and friends!
I can't wait for the big day!
I pray you find sleep during this crazy busy time for you.
Good night and good thoughts Val:-)
Shannon

Tira J said...

Yay Val! These are awesome!

Brianna said...

Beautiful couple and photos :)

eric langlois said...

awesome work Val - lovin the lovin on the rocks :)

Matt said...

Stunning work, Val! Love the shots. The sunset photos are breathtaking and the shots on the rocks make me miss living in CT. Great, great work!

Unknown said...

I love the waves in that first shot, and the ring shot is killer with the sunset behind it!

Unknown said...

I love the ring shot Val, along with all of the others! Gorgeous - simply gorgeous!

sex toys said...

The guy is absolutely fair, and there is no suspicion.