Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Erica & Brad - Married

Erica such a beautiful bride with a beautiful smile! David Apuzzo of David Apuzzo photography contacted me asking if I can help him out with this one. Second shooting is so fun. I love shooting all the details of the day. Erica chose such great colors, purple and mint green. Such an awesome combination! Here are some highlights from my perspective of the day :-)

I started out in the balcony for a birds eye perspective.

I love watching the expressions of the parents of the bride and grooms as they say their vows to one another. Here the bride's mother looked over at her husband when their daughter said "I Do" I bet it brought her back to the day she married; they still seem very much in love :-)
She has such a gorgeous smile! I caught this moment during the receiving line.

Just look at the great smile the mother of the bride is sporting. Must be where Erica gets it from.

Details. Her dress was beautiful!


Details, details, details. I love the great color combinations Erica chose. Such beautiful flowers!

Working with David was great in that he allowed me to guide Erica during her bridal shots. I love when I see so many great shots in my head that I can bring out through my lens. Thanks, David :-)



Since we were short on time and we were both shooting away with her in the balcony I ran inside for a different point of view.

Gorgeous, I could of photographed her all day!


I love capturing emotions during the first dance.

Thanks David for having me help out on this and Thank - You Erica and Brad the best of luck to you both.

13 comments:

ohana photographers said...

great job val!! love the bride looking out the window!

Brianna said...

Gorgeous! I love the shot of the laughter/hug - perfect moment. And love the shots by the window. Beautiful as always :)

Katie Slater Photography said...

OOOooh Val! I love the bride on the balcony shot! How beautiful!!

Matt said...

Amazing shots, Val! I love the expressions of her family during the ceremony. The balcony was very cool as well. Great job!

Tira J said...

These are gorgeous Val! Love the bridal shots.

Loon said...

Amazing! Truly amazing and inspiring! All the balcony pics are wonderful and elegant. Thanks so much for sharing.
God bless you!

Kathleen Trenske said...

Great job Val! Love those shots on the balcony - such great angles! Fabulous job posing! :)

Vicki Souza said...

Love that bride on the balcony - those vines on the walls rock. And the bridal portrait above it - with the purple shoes ; )

Danielle Fuller said...

Love the back light on that first dance shot Val! AWESOME :)

Wayne Toshikazu said...

Nice work, Val! :)

Unknown said...

what a cool looking locale - where the heck was that?

Andi Walpurgis said...

Great Job Val....I love the shot of the bride from the inside of the balcony...what a great eye you have....

Robert J. Trenske said...

LOVE the Highfield Club in Middlebury, great job on the details and capturing this great location!