Thursday, May 8, 2008

8th Annual St. Lawerence Golf Classic 5-2-08

Oops; am I a week late on posting this? Sorry folks. Thought I should play some catch up here. It was my pleasure to be asked if I would photograph St. Lawrence's Annual Golf Classic in Orange, Ct. I really had a great time.


I took alot of great group shots as well as still life and landscape shots although it was rainy.

The dinner afterward was full of prizes. Really, there was an awesome raffle where players had the opportunity to win golf bags, Yankee tickets, restaurant gift certificates, hair styling products, wine and so much more. If you love to golf for a good cause consider joining us next year.



Not only was it a wonderful golf tournament but a 40 year reunion for the St. Lawrence's tournament baseball champions (boy, I hope I got that right). I had the pleasure of meeting these St. Lawrence legends. I was able to capture a group shot of them posing in the same order they did for there group photo 40 years ago; How cool is that! If you were in attendance of the Golf Classic and are interested in ordering any images they will be posted very soon on the online ordering tab of my website. Just follow the instructions you were provided on the back side of my business card. Please keep in mind that ALL PROCEEDS will go to St. Lawrence School. :-)



If you are a lover of Italian Ice, Ice Cream, Ice Custard and will be in the New Haven, Ct area please visit Rita's of West Haven on May 28, 2008. 15% of sales will go to St. Lawrence School. I just may there waiting to shoot you :-) If you would like to know more about Rita's visit www.ritasinwesthaven.net

No comments: