Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Beautiful Boys

So today I took one on one time with each of my boys. First, my one year old. Although I took many shots, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the scrunched nose and Roley rolls. After putting him down for a nap I grabbed my two year old and took him outside. I got some really nice ones of him. I tried to get at least one shot with nice eye contact. I said to him, WOW, do see that bird in there? (pointing to the lens) Instead he excitedly pointed upward and yelled BIRDS!!! There were in fact birds flying right over us. At that point I said a little prayer since they were seagulls, Blah. Anyhow he eventually made eye contact. Now time to capture a few of my eight year old. We went onto the backyard deck were there was gorgeous setting sunlight. After all said and done, my two year old wasn't happen about coming back inside until he spotted Styrofoam bowls. All the expensive toys from the toy store and that's what entertains him?



2 comments:

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

Val-

Congratulations on ur website... I absolutely LOVE the second picture of your son with his white shirt and the blurry background!!!

Claudia

Unknown said...

those little guys are SO cute!!!