Monday, April 28, 2008

New Lens + Hottie Hubbie = Model ;-)




I have been waiting for a new lens I ordered, impatiently. I heard the UPS truck pull up and honk the horn. I dashed down stairs forgetting that 1) I still had pj pants on 2) lacking some supportive gear (women if you catch my drift), 3) My two year old had pulled off my sock to compare toes, leaving me with only one sock on. Anyhow, I am sure he has seen crazier situations. I didn't even give the guy a chance to get to the door which I am sure he appreciated being that it was pouring rain out. Anywho I got my new lens. YIPPEEEEE!
After I tore open the box I tried out a test shot. My husband was relaxing watching television. I asked him to sit up so I could test out the lens.
1.............................2.........................and 3 (flash goes off)
What a beautiful shot!!!!!! I can't wait for a sunny day to test this baby outdoors :-)

No comments: