Friday, April 18, 2008

Yey!!!

Hello, I am Valeria McCormick, and I have a problem, I suffer POCD. Photography obsessive compulsive disorder, I have had this disorder as far back as my memory takes me, lol. Just Kidding. I really love photography and since I have started having children it has blossomed into an obsession. I find that every moment should be cherished. What better way to capture than with a "Mirror with a memory, the camera" Since I have been asked by so many if I do photographs other than my own children. I decided to go with it!!! I have never been more excited about anything else in my life! I am starting to invest in various lenses and equipment. I have also signed up for various workshops and seminars since everything I do now is self taught. I can really see a future in this for me. Yey me :-)

No comments: