Sunday, May 18, 2008

Is that Celine Dion?

Claudia of Fabuluxe Photos with whom I recently shot a wedding with wanted some portraits that she could add to her website and blog. She has been in search of a photographer with the style of her preference for quite some time. What an honor that she asked and trusted me with the task of capturing and editing Claudia at her best. I am very pleased with the outcome of her portraits. Not only is she a great photographer but a model as well. My favorite pick I would say is the first one. Doesn't she remind you of Celine Dion? I had so much fun climbing rocks and trees for that perfect shot. Now, let me see if we could trash her wedding dress in a "Trash the dress session"
If anyone else is up for a fun session in the sun contact me asap as my calendar is booking up :-)











3 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

wow lovely girl! really loving the one where she's sittin on the rock looking out to the horizon. just gorgeous!!

Eric Foley said...

I agree with D&K, that rock shot is awesome!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Thanks "Ohana" Baxter and Eric. I love dare deviling for the perfect shot :-)