Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Who says pregnant isn't sexy?

Talk about bringing sexy back! This is Martha; she has the cutest belly I have ever seen. No stretch marks, Perfectly rounded belly, no weird marks or hairs. This girl walked in wearing NON-Maternity size 5 pants. She was up for ANYTHING, WOW! She bears the most beautiful eyes you'd ever see. I had fun with this one. I hope I didn't get too carried away; I "Valerized"

It's a girl!

I love digitally painting!


A new sister on the way!




6 comments:

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

WOW Val...great editing. I love the one with her legs in the air :) very tastfully done!

Eric Foley said...

Wow, these are hot! My screen is getting all fogged up! lol

Nice work Val, I like the graphics and textures. Nice touch.

Unknown said...

i'm diggin the edge designs on these!

raw photo design said...

Hi Val - thanks for commenting on my blog. These shots are awesome - super sexy!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

absolutely angelic!! love them!!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Thanks everyone. Maternity shoots are so much fun. I have another one today. Yipee :-)