Friday, May 23, 2008

Buddies

One thing I love to see are any pictures I have of myself as a child with childhood friends. I don't have many of them since usually I was behind the camera :-) . The ones I do have I truly cherish. It brings me back to that moment. There are times when I see a picture and I remember that moment as if I watching a chapter in my life unfold in motion.

I want my children to have precious memories of themselves growing up. Recently after my son visited with his best friend I grabbed my camera and grabbed some buddy shots. You know the type of image that can be played at their wedding montage one day as the other stands next to him as his best man.

This little boy is absolutely adorable! Such a pleasant little guy. I captured a few for his mommy to keep as well.



Isn't he sweet :-)




Buddies for life :-)


Wow, look at those beautiful blues!


Thanks Dean for being such a good sport and little model :-)

3 comments:

Eric Foley said...

Hi val, that peacock shot is hilarious! You might be able to use that image as leverage when he is 16!

Val McCormick Photography said...

LOL, Yeah I thought the same thing. Poor little guy was happy that I was putting this picture up. So innocent, he is growing all to quickly. I am already banned from calling him "baby" in public. He will always be my baby :-)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that last picture is making me laugh so hard right now! love it!!!