Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thoughtful Hubby

Yesterday morning; half asleep I walked right by these. How could I not have noticed. They are so beautiful. My husband kept staring at me as if he were up to something. Then, I finally noticed them. He was out in out yard very early pruning our rose bush. He scrummaged up a beautiful vase that he bought on a trip to Dubai. The combination of his floral arranging skills, the gorgeous vase and beautiful roses was impossible to not captured and create a wall hanging that had special meaning :-) Click on the images to see them larger.

Such beautiful roses!

I can't wait to see this one on canvas. I love the vase.

Now what do I do for Father's day?

2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

wow now THAT'S impressive!!! what a thoughtful hubby! that vase btw is KICK @$$!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! What a great husband you have ; )