Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Cristian

Just a little portrait and candids of my son from a recent field trip. I am really going to miss him. My mom and dad will be flying in from CA tonight arriving tomorrow morning. They will spend a week here (IKEA here we come!)then fly back with my son for the summer break. He is so excited to spend the summer in CA. I remember the days when he would ALWAYS want me to be next to him like gum on a shoe. I would have to comfort him and let him know everything will be o.k. Now the shoe is on the other foot. He is trying to comfort me and let me know he will be back and I will be o.k. I am looking forward to spending time with my mom and dad. It's just going to be so hard to say goodbye when that time comes. I am really going to miss my Cristian :-(
I love candids capturing his true pensive expressions.

He was so proud of this turkey feather he found.


My baby is growing up too fast.

5 comments:

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Love the treatments here Val...he's a cutie!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Thanks Danielle :-)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

pensive looks are thee best!!

Unknown said...

look how happy he is with that feather!! :)

E. Broderick Photography said...

Great shots of your son. He's a cutie! Gosh--my boy is only 3 and I do NOT know how I will handle him growing up. I went with him on his first filed trip recently and was sure he'd be attached to me. Nope--he didn't even sit with me on the bus! It will surely be hard for you to see him go, but he is going to have the BEST time. And it's neat that he is going to have this special time with your parents. Priceless.