Thursday, June 5, 2008

PHeeling thankPHul and Inspired

I truly believe that there is a reason for everything. A reason I have been blessed with beautiful children, A reason I meet and fell in love with my husband and moved from CA to CT, a reason for having this heart felt passion for photography, a reason for the satisfaction I get when I see or hear the emotion evoked by my art, the reason I am so PHortunate to be surrounded and have met some of the most talented and inspirational people during my journey we call life.

In this most recent part of my journey I have made some great and wonderful PHriends; Claudia of fabuluxephotos has been such a wonderful friend some may think of her as a Celine Dion look alike. I have also had the pleasure of finally meeting the ultra-talented Carla TenEyck who I really seemed to connect with through her blogs which have moved me to tears. Carla recently hosted a PHundraiser to help gain Non-Profit status for an organization wonderful Justin and Mary Marantz have been working hard at; Portrait House. Photographers come together to raise money for a great cause. Currently Habitat for Humanity. So many wonderful photographers have taken part of this inspirational cause, the brilliant Robert Norman, Awesome Steve Depino, Sweet Paul and Krystal of Studiofoto and so many more.

I am in the process of creating a PH ad and a creative way for Val McCormick Photography to get involved and help PH with the current goal of building a home for a deserving family. Whether it be a reduced session fee completely donated to Habitat for Humanity or "Valerizing" for someone that is not in my area for a donation. You see once the current goal for Habitat for Humanity is obtained; PH will raise money for another deserving cause.

If you are a myspace friend please copy and repost this as a bulletin. I would love to see as many photographers possible get involved so we can really make an impact on someone's life that really needs it.


-"It's what we do during our dash that matters."

6 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

Hey lady!

It was sooooo great to finally meet you!! Thanks so much for the PH shout out!! woot woot!

xoxo
M:)

MIKE said...

Thanks Val for the B-day shout out : )

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

You are just great!! and please stop with the Celine Dion look alike. :) I don't look like her. lol - Good Luck on everything you do.

Val McCormick Photography said...

You to Mary I can't wait for the next PUG. Claudia just so you know, I have heard it from other people including an 80 year old. Without me saying anything to them ;-) Can I have your autograph, lol.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

how awesome you are!!! blessings!!!

Robert J. Trenske said...

So great meeting you Val!! Hopefully we can all get together sometime soon!! YOU ROCK!!