Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Another Sweet baby is turning one :-)

I just had another fun first year session; this time with little Destinee and her handsome older brother Devon. Destinee is going to have a Minnie Mouse themed birthday party that I am really looking forward to. Her mommy has really put some great organization into this party and she wants to make sure that there are great memories captured for Destinee to reflect on. I am so honored that Destinee's mommy contacted me and asked for my help on this. Just as we got there it started to rain. I am so glad the sun shined and the rain stopped :-)

Here is the invite that I put together for her.

Isn't the bikini adorable?!



That cloud seems to resemble the Minnie Ears. Mother Nature created that cloud not photoshop :-)

Here is her handsome brother Devon. He LOVES having his picture taken. Uh-Hmm, O.k. Mom we need to talk about getting some head shots for this little guy. He is going to be a star!

8 comments:

nikki nicole photography said...

oh my gosh val!!!!!

she is too cute!

love the 2nd to last shot of her as minnie!!!

you really captured her!

Anonymous said...

such cute kids!!! great job.

Bobby Earle said...

Oh... my... gosh!!! That little bikini is so stinkin' cute! Seriously, great shots :)

Bobby

Melissa said...

Hi Val! The shot on the beach with her name in the sand is so cute! Thanks for stopping by mine, hope we get to chat from time to time. I'm also a mother/wife/photographer.
Ok so now I'm off to check out the rest of your blog!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

how cute are they!!!! love her hair and that minnie mouse outfit!! very photogenic children!!

PicturesByTracy said...

Lovin the bikini!!! How sweet:) Thanks for your sweet post. I see my friends above...hi Baxters & Melissa...lol.

Travis Flynn said...

The card looks Great! I think my favorite picture, though, is the one of Devon. Very nice lighting.

cassandra-m said...

that invite is AMAZING!!!! I am loving all of these...so cute!!!