Monday, June 2, 2008

Sweet Aedan

I spent the weekend with my family having a little family time. We mostly hung out in the back yard and on the deck. As I was watching my boys play, I just couldn't get over how much they have grown. I remember thinking this time next year Aedan will be running around with his brothers. Boy that year went by fast. I just want to hold on to these moments. My oldest won't even let me hug or kiss him goodbye for school. (Excuse me) :-P I don't want the hugs and kisses to ever end! They will always be my babies :-)


Had to get this first shot of hard working in the yard daddy with Aedan on his shoulders. It almost seems as if Aedan knew that flare would be there.

What is Aedan running from?

Daddy playing with the blower not realizing it's scaring the CRAP out of him! Poor Aedan.


I love to photograph baby toes! Where are his ankles? I love the chunk :-)

Need memories from every angle; love his lashes.

He is so full of expressions. This one cracks me up. It's So AEDAN!

Beautiful Baby :-)


Watcha lookin' at?

See Ya Later!

10 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

the last 6 shots of aedan are so cute! frame them in a sequence in his room!! well if you have any wall space left!! haha!

Amanda Harris said...

Squishy little baby toes!! He is ADORABLE and looks so much like you. It was great to meet you last night - hope you keep coming to PUG!

Justin Marantz said...

Omigosh!! he is ADORABLE! It was so great meeting you last night my love! I hope we see you again soon!!

xoxo
M:)

Justin Marantz said...

ack! i was accidentally signed in as Justin. oh look, I still am!! :)

Eric Foley said...

Hey Val, sorry I missed you last night! Maybe the next PUG?

I love the feet shot and the sun flare. Nicely done!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Thanks everyone! D&K, I may try stand outs for this as demos ;-) Mary you crack me up!!! You were so cut last night with the photo booth. I look forward to PUG unless someone is sick or I have a late shoot, I'll be there :-)

Val McCormick Photography said...

Mary, cute I meant cute! These darn sensitive lap tops :-)

Travis Flynn said...

I really like the one labeled, "Beautiful Baby :-)". There is something childlike, yet very mature about Aedan's expression. Great angle-- his left eye is a really nice shape at this angle. Great shot!

E. Broderick Photography said...

Wow! Your son is amazingly beautiful. These are great shots that you will be so happy to look back on for many years to come. That ankle shot is just killer. And those eyes!

Hi! My name's Senaz.. said...

OMG..He's so handsome..you took great images..