Friday, June 20, 2008

Baby "G"

Baby "G" is turning 1. Her mommy wanted to create a special birthday invitation and it was my pleasure in helping her create it. It was so hard to decide on the final image for the invites. She is just so full of character and expressions. I loved every minute of photographing her. One can say she is definitely a "Gerber Baby"! :-)

I had to incorporate mommy.


She kept pointing at something, I never figured out what it was but I just had to capture her cute little finger.



and her expressions were priceless.


Hello Baby :-)


Such a beautiful smile.

Her profile is just as precious.



Plenty of sunshine :-)


She loves this dancing Hippopotamus.



Little giggler.


She has such beautiful eyes too.

Giving love,love to the Hippo.



Aw, so sweet.




Grandma handing baby "G's" cuddly friend back to her.


She wanted to teeth on the comb instead of having her hair combed with it ;-)




Beautiful Baby!

Did I mention how much she loves her stuffed friend? ;-)

Such a sweet girl. I can't wait to get first cake pics baby "G", see you soon :-)

7 comments:

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

She is absolutely ADORABLE! you did a great job! :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

holy crab that first shot val!!! love the hippo handoff shot too. absolutley gorgeous shots here my friend!!! have a rad weekend val!!

Erik Maziarz said...

cute! love that finger pointing shot.

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Ohhh my gosh...love these shots Val. Especially #3!!!

Jessanda Marie Photography said...

I love these photos. She is such a beautiful little girl you did an amazing job capturing that.

Eric Foley said...

Great job Val, you really caught the innocence of baby G! I like the one of her snuggling the hippo!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.