Friday, January 8, 2010

Gillian and Michael Married - The Pavilion on Crystal Lake

Finally, I will be posting weddings from the 2009 season. There are a lot of great things in store for 2010 at Val McCormick Photography. Stay tuned for those announcements!

Gillian and Michael had a beautiful wedding on such a beautiful bright sunny day. We started the day with Gillian as she prepared for her big day to marry Michael.


Her ring was Amazing!!!

So was her dress!!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Funny there are always bloopers. What's wrong with the picture above? Wonder if you can figure it out?

I love to capture the reaction of the bride and groom when they see each other during the ceremony. Watching their eyes make that connection. I can only imagine the emotion of "We are getting married", racing through their minds. The view was beautiful and serene at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake.

I love how has Gillian held Michael's ring in hand it just seemed to be blessed from above as clouds parted for a tiny beam of light to strike only the ring.

I also love to watch the bride and groom's parents as the couple say their vows. In this case the ceremony was full of emotion.

Man and Wife!

The first dance!

A few romantics.



I thought her shoes were so cute as they were swinging together.

Thanks so much for having me Michael and Gillian! Thanks to Kathy and Amanda for assisting me with this wedding. Enjoy the slideshow!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Photos!

Tania said...

Gorgeous photos as usual Val! (And I love me a good riddle... was she getting into her dress backwards?)