Monday, December 14, 2009

CT Boudoir Photographer -Marathon Love Notes

I just wanted to take a few moments to thank my wonderful clients and team members for making the Sexy Holiday Marathon a success. There was so much beauty and positive energy in the air. Ivette Wellman did a PHENOMENAL job with airbrush/make-up and Lindsay Panettiere did a marvelous job with hair style.

I have received thank you notes that really moved me to tears. It is a great realization of what Val McCormick Photography/ Sexy, Classy, Romantic boudoir is. Empowering! I am SO excited for the next marathon just in time for Valentines Day on January 24th. Blog post from session will be posted after the holidays as well as information on how to sign up for the next session. In the meanwhile here is a peek at what Val McCormick Boudoir clients have to say. (Of course I will be editing out names)

Val,
I just wanted to take a moment in my lunch to say thank you so much for yesterday morning. After seeing the pics on your Mac afterwards, I am so proud of myself for going through with it, so excited to see my fiance's face when I show them to him, and so very very thankful to you for allowing me to do something so far out of my comfort zone in a pressure free environment.
You truly are an amazing woman - talented and endearing and truly wonderful. I can't wait for you to send me my 10 favorites so that in moments of weakness, I can look at them and know in my heart that I am a strong and beautiful woman. I look forward to working with you at the wedding and hopefully many times more in the future.
You're the best. ABSOLUTELY the best. :)



Holy Moly Val!
I cannot thank you enough for the photo shoot yesterday. I've never had my makeup professionally done or have loved my hair so much. And you captured me in ways that I am so grateful for. You truly have a gift that runs far beyond photography. You have just given me a huge piece of myself that I had lost through my failed marriage. My self esteem. Thank you. My boyfriend is gonna fall over when he sees these! Can't wait to see them with your magic. I can't stop looking at them!



Hi Val...
Thank you so much for taking the time today to make me feel comfortable and beautiful! I really do appreciate it... Thank you again for all of the amazing shots. You do great work, and really do make women feel EMPOWERED :) And your hair and makeup ladies were wonderful as well!!
I appreciate it.
Be well.



1 comment:

Mary Marantz said...

that is SO awesome Val! I am so proud of you!!

xoxox
m:)