Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nicole & Brian - Wedding Day

I had the opportunity to help out a friend in need. My good friend and fellow photographer Candace Jeffery needed a second shooter for part of the day. You bet I helped her out! She has been there for me with last minute circumstances there was no way I would turn her down. I love the community of photographers that we have. We are so lucky to network with such great, talented people.

Nicole and Brian had such a beautiful sunny day. Below are a few favorites from the day. Thanks so much for having me Brian and Nicole. "Just one more." ;-)
Thanks for thinking of me Candace. I had a great time!


















5 comments:

MEGan LaBarbera said...

Hollllaaaaaaa for the stair shot! Beautifully done!

Brianna Phelan said...

HELLLOOOO architecture. I think this is the best wedding venue I've ever seen - yowza! Beautiful beautiful shots :)

Beyond The Lens said...

Way to rock it out. This looks like it was fun to shoot!

eric langlois said...

lovin the textures! Awesome job as always!!!

Anonymous said...

You must of been so excited when you saw all framing of the buildings. Lovely Val!!