Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby Sylvia

Welcome to Baby Sylvia's Session. I had so much fun with this cutie pie and her wonderful mommy Paula. Words can not describe how beautiful this baby is and how beautiful her room adorned in two of my favorite colors Pink and Purple. My jaw dropped when I first came up to her room as the walls were beautifully painted with murals. There are definately more photos to come in Baby Sylvia's Slideshow so stay tuned for that. In the meanwhile take a look at these teasers.



I LOVE this moment caught, those chubby cheeks and tiny lips; so adorable!  :-)

Baby Sylvia pretending to be shy.

I love this shot.  A picture says more than a thousand words!

And this one....

Beautiful.


I love layering my shots it always adds interest to images...right, Carla?

I couldn't resist the bum and feet so sweet.

This was a take-out.  The bonnet kinda slid forward but I thought it was such a cute capture.

Getting hungry.


Thanks for having me.  I enjoyed capturing you Sweet Sylvia.  :-)

17 comments:

Christopher said...

Ok, love the hat. That is killer.

nikki nicole photography said...

oh val that first and last photo is killer!

E. Broderick Photography said...

Beautiful! The first, last, second and fifth ones are my favorites. What a munchkin! Val--these are just lovely. Nice job.

daria said...

Who can resist a baby in a frilly pink bonnet! These are beautiful, Val!

Eric Foley said...

R U kidding me! That first shot is incredible! Talk about melting your heart away!

Tina Parsadanov said...

LOVE that first shot! Adorable! Nice job as always!

Unknown said...

I definitely LOVE the postwork on these photos. The compositions are divine.
What a cute little subject.
Great photos!

carla ten eyck said...

yes Miss Val, layering is good! :)

These are fabulous!! When are you coming to shoot MY monkeys?????

Can't wait to see you...it's right around the corner!!

xxoo

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love love love love love this session!! absolutely perfect val!!

Anonymous said...

Val!! Great session what a cutie pie I could just eat her up and great moments... such sweet innocence!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

AWESOME job Val. I love the colors in these. She is soooo sweet!

Robin Dini Photography said...

these are so beautiful Val! You have such a beautiful way of capturing little ones :) These are gorgeous!

Erik Maziarz said...

love the shot of Mom and Sylvia with Sylvia's name on the wall in the background. Great composition!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job Val, I really love the first and the last!!

Melissa said...

I'm blog hoping and I've stumbled on yours! Great work, I love 1 and 6, so sweet!
♥Melissa

Enoch Photography said...

This is such a perfect baby session. I really love the silhouette of mom and baby being held up... awesome work Val! //enoch

Anonymous said...

So adorable! Of course I love the bonnet like everyone else :) I'm sure mom just treasures these pictures!