Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm A Winner!!!

It's always exciting to hear you've won something especially when it doesn't come in the mail in the form of a fake $10,000 check.  I got an email today from Jacob "Jake" Bergmeier saying he had a surprise for me.  How exciting that I left him his 500th comment on his blog.  

You could read all about it on his blog here.

In the meanwhile if you read blogs.  Hit the comment button and leave a little blog love.  You never know a surprise may come for you :-)

4 comments:

Christopher said...

OK, I am still on my first cup of coffee and laughing already at your comment. How could I not leave a comment?

Have a great Saturday.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

cool! i just did one of these on my bloggy. not the same one tho. i gotta wait till i slow down to do all the fun stuff!

but here's what my closest book said:

clue 42: outside the greetings from california store, search high for a hidden mickey.
4 points

have a rad weekend girlie!

i just realized i commented in the wrong spot. doy!

cassandra-m said...

congrats on winning...yea yea. i was laughing too, I love those fake $10000 checks...ha ha. have a grreaaattt weekend girl!

daria said...

lucky you!!

my son has a million dollar bill and he is very proud of it. Soooo cute!