Sunday, October 5, 2008

Married: Nontas and Cheryl

I had the pleasure of capturing Cheryl & Nontas' special day last Sunday.  Although the skies were a little gloomy it would not fade the beaming ray of lights glowing from the love Cheryl and Nontas' share for one another.  The morning started at the beauty salon where Cheryl was having her hair styled.
Her hair accessories were gorgeous and her hair was beautifully done.

She was sporting this cute "Soon to be Mrs. *****" sweater.

Anyone that knows me; knows I LOVE SHOE SHOTS!!! I was lovin' how the dangling crystals on the lamp complimented the sparkling rhinestone shoes.

STUNNING!

Fall weddings are so beautiful.  The colors chosen were so beautiful.  This gorgeous bouquet was assembled by Flowers by Margaret.

Nontas making final adjustments before seeing his bride at the church.



Isn't this ceiling ridiculously gorgeous!  Yep, I laid on my back for this one.  I was overly-thrilled to learn the ceremony would take place at St. Barbara's in Orange, CT.  I distinctly remember what beautiful images Rob Trenske of RJT pictures captured there.  His images really inspired me. 
Crossing the crowns a very meaningful part of the ceremony.

"You may now kiss the Bride"

GQ'd



Many special moments in the church.

Outside the church as well.  Here the bride and groom were getting ready to be whisked away by Phyllis of Central Park South Limousines.  She provided some of the greatest service I have every seen by a Limousine company. 

I love to watch the bride a groom while listening to the best man's/maid of honor speech.

Their first dance.

So now that they are officially Mr & Mrs. Cheryl won't be need a "Soon to be Mrs. ****" sweater.  I vote a Val McCormick Photography sweater!  

Special thanks to Paul and Krystal of Studio Foto and Noel of Troy Photography for steering Cheryl & Nontas my way.  They were most definitely a "perfect match"!!!


10 comments:

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

wow! they are going to love you. ;0)

Christopher said...

What great lighting. YOu really made my screen light up!

Anonymous said...

Val, these are really great, thank you so much for the shout-out, I am touched that I inspired you. That church is really beautiful and you caputred this wedding really nicely. Great job!!

Tina Parsadanov said...

Beautiful job Val! Keep up the awesome work!!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

absolutely GORGEOUS job val!!! love the shots of the bride under her veil. STUNNING!!! love your shoe shot too! rocked.it girl!

Hanssie said...

Wonderful photos, esp the ones with the bride and her veil!

Hey, I'll be in CT next month for a wedding! Can't wait...never been!

Anonymous said...

HAHAAHAH! Love your sweater! :-D

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

llamame

E. Broderick Photography said...

Gorgeous! Love the salon photos, the bride in the limo (beautiful!) and the groomsmen's feet. The flowers on the limo--very cool. Awesome job, Val!

Salty Grapes said...

Gorgeous Val! And I LOVE the Val sweatshirt! =) What a beautiful church, my goodness. And such an adorable couple!