Saturday, August 23, 2008

Taren & Brian

A couple of weeks ago I had another awesome opportunity to shoot a beautiful wedding with Justin and Mary Marantz. Taren was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! It was so sweet to witness the love that she and Brian share.

Taren's engagement ring was just beautiful.



Here's a closer look.

Isn't Taren just STUNNING!

I LOVE shoe shots!!!

Her dress was GORGEOUS!!!


The ring bearers were little hams! Justin, Mary and I got trigger happy whenever they were in our presence :-) Here the priest was pinning his boutonniere on. I love how calmly he watched.

See what I mean she is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Here she just stepped out of the Limo and was headed into the church when she turned and gave me a HUGE smile.


There were so many guest.

The colors Taren chose were so classy.



The flower arrangements and bouquets were out of this world. I love how Taren's bouquet looks with her gorgeous wedding gown in the background.


Hello, these ring bearers were SO ADORABLE; someone get these kids an agent :-)

I got all misty eyed too. Taren's father was reading a letter he wrote her during the toast.

Father and Bride dance.

Mother and Groom dance.

The reception was so fun with a great crowd! I loved these guys :-)


THANK YOU so much Taren and Brian for allowing me to join Justin and Mary on your special day! Congratulations!!!






19 comments:

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

Very nice work Val!! Your rock!! -

Anonymous said...

Amazing ring shot and shoe shot! Gotta love those details. :) Such a great privilege to shoot with the Marantz's...I'm sure you loved every moment of it.

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

Where r u? Llamame

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

val, val, val!!!! wow girl you crushed this one!!! absolutely LOVE the boutonniere shot. it's perfection!!!! just rocked the party on this one!!

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

Wake Up...NYC time

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

Wake Up...NYC time

Anonymous said...

Awesome work Val - LOVE that first ring shot.

kymberli q. said...

Wow! So many great ones!! Love the shoes one!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Really nice work Val!, I love the shots of the ring bearer!! Nice job!!

Erik Maziarz said...

AWE-SOME!

E. Broderick Photography said...

Oh, Val--these are amazing! That shot of the bride as she exits the limo is gorgeous! Also beautiful detail shots. Great work, here.

Missy said...

Hello Val,
When you posted on my blog, I had to check out yours of course, I remember meeting you briefly at the July pug!!! I love your work it is gorgeous and I love your graphic design sense!! Look forward to seeing you again!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

You do beautiful work, Val, and this set is no exception. Thank you for sharing - and thank you for the blog love. : )
-E

Anonymous said...

hi Val.. Call me

Unknown said...

Wow, what awesome shots! Such a great body of work here on this blog. I know I'll be stopping by to check it out more often after today!
You've got an amazing gift, never stop shooting!

Unknown said...

very beautiful you rocked this one from beging to end...

Robin Dini Photography said...

beautiful job val!

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

The 'hand holding the dress shot' is absolutely stunning. Excellent work, Val!
-E