Monday, August 18, 2008

Sweet little R.J.

What is it about newborn babies that make them so irresistible? Tiny precious miracles brand new to what we call "life". Completely dependant on us to teach them what they need to know before creating their very own miracles one day. During these precious moments they are constantly learning, changing, growing. Although the day they start Kindergarten, play in their first soccer game, attend prom, graduate high school seems so far away; time will quickly dash by. We love to hold on to those precious moments when those moments become special memories. I am honored that Richard and Kristin invited me to their home to create these memories of their miracle; "Baby R.J."

R.J.'s room was so warm and inviting. There where hints of Sailboats and lighthouses through out. Here we borrowed a sailboat from a shelf to incorporate his room theme into his portrait.



I just love the rich creamy buttery look of this shot. Of course it would be nothing without Beautiful baby R.J. just look at his handsome face.


Well, if looks could kill I wouldn't blogging right now; but that doesn't change how handsome he is.

Sleeping babies are so angelic :-)


This one just melts my heart.



I love how personal hands and feet are in images. During our session we talked about their wedding day and portraits. I thought why not give them a ring shot with their new addition.





The heart warming love filled the entire room.


Amazing little hands next to his mommy and daddy's hands.


Sometimes beautiful furniture inspires me :-)
Thank you so much for having me. I really enjoyed capturing Sweet little R.J.

"THE END"




20 comments:

Cathrine Bock said...

How on earth did you get a custom diaper made with your logo on it... amazing... ;-) Awesome shots guys! LOVE the textures!

Kristin said...

These pictures are absolutely gorgeous. Can't wait to see the rest!!!!

Erik Maziarz said...

great job Val! a ton of super shots! the first one and the last one are my favorites.

Aimee Thomas Oswalt said...

AWESOME VAL!! I love the feet shot with the rings, Great shot!I love them all. He's so cute, I can't believe my son was ever that small! :)

Lisette Price Photography said...

I love the one with the "beautiful furniture" and your logo in the picture frame! Nicely done!

Travis Flynn said...

My favorite is the 2nd shot. I like everything about that one. Yeah, the diaper shot is great and would probably draw more attention from prospectives, but the furniture pictures are really nicely done as well. Great job of balancing family interaction with art.

Anonymous said...

WOW! These are gorgeous! I am LOVING the ring shot, I'm just warning you right now that I'm totally stealing that ;) And the wide angle shot of him in the bowl is gigantic canvas sized quality!!!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo good Val - adorable baby!!! Love the logo on the diaper ; )

kymberli q. said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Love the ring shots and LOVE the first two and love the one with the head in the hands! Come photography my newborn when he/she is born! ;)-

carla ten eyck said...

great job Miss Valeria!!

First and last, yes please! Rings? Do I even need to comment?? ;)

Great variety of shots

E. Broderick Photography said...

Wow!!! These are insane! The furniture ones are my favorites. I'd hang them in my house today and he's not even my baby!

Seriously, Val--these images blew me away. Very inspiring.

Mary Marantz said...

OMIGOSH!!!! These are AMAZING!!! That little bowl, that little tushy!! are you kidding me?!! I LOVE them!!

xoxo
M:)

cassandra-m said...

val...these are amazing. I love the texture on the second shot, it is a favorite. Also the last three pics are so creative...AWESOME AWESOME shot. That photo with RJ in the bowl on the furniture is priceless. The diaper shot is tooo cute. great shoot!!!!!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

oh how ridiculously awesome are these my east coast friend!!!! how much do we LOVE these a caaaarap load!!! girl seriously love them. we love love love the shot of you looking in on them. LOVE IT! you rocked this one fo sho!

have a killer weekend val!!!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Beautiful Val, really just great!!

Eric Foley said...

Awesome from beginning to end! I love that 1st dresser shot, very creative.

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Love them all Val....Every shot is different and tells part of the story! Great job!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Love them all Val....Every shot is different and tells part of the story! Great job!

Unknown said...

wow, nice, awesome and did i mention not bad! sweet, first time here! i like what i see. great reod of what your eyes behold. {A MOMENT IN TIME}

Studio Foto said...

These are fantastic Val!!! I love so many I can't pick my favorite! And the diaper logo is way to cute....