Thursday, December 4, 2008

I am so excited about LOVE!

Love; Interpreted that is.  I feel so honored to be a part of this photography Art Show that my friend; the talented Nikki Nicole put together.  Myself and eight extraordinary women photographers from the New England area will be showcasing their works of art and our views on love.   Not only are these women extraordinary wedding photographers but amazing individuals.  I hope you can make it out and support us. Everyone is welcomed with open arms ;-)

Here is more information about the show:

A group of nine award-winning New England female photographers will display their photographs on the theme "Love: Interpreted" at the MAC 650 Artspace at 650 Main Street in Middletown, CT from December 5th to January 3rd, 2009. The opening reception on Friday, December 5 at 7:00pm is open to the public. 

The "Love: Interpreted" theme was chosen because these women primarily photograph weddings, documenting the strong bonds they witness between couples and within families. "What we really do at weddings is interpret the moments of love, and with this show we wanted to get back to our art school roots, creating something creative and personal in the same theme," noted Nikki Rinaldi of Nikki Nicole Photography, who helped coordinate this event.

Artists exhibiting are: Jacklyn Greenberg, Jo Kaplan Lee, Mary Marantz, Val McCormick, Tina Parsadanov, Nikki Nicole Rinaldi, Krystal Prue, Jane Shauck, and Carla Ten Eyck.


Hope to see you there!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be there! :-)

Christopher said...

It is a bit out of my zip code, but I hope you do well. AND! I hope you have fun with it.

Katie Slater Photography said...

So hoping to be there!! Congrats!! :)

Unknown said...

Best of luck at your opening tomorrow!
I'll do my best to stop in and give it a glance as Middletown's not too far away at all and there's some awesome photographers being showcased in this event!

Hope you're staying happy and healthy!
Brody

Anonymous said...

I absolutely enjoyed going to the Opening Night last night! I still can't believe that you used us! haha!

WELL DONE!

Mary Marantz said...

last night was awesome! I'm so glad I got some val time in!

Mia's Mom said...

I am so sad I missed it. Your work is amazing. I would have loved to experience it in a gallery setting.