Sunday, December 14, 2008

Little behind...

Hey everyone, I just want to apologize that with this time of year I have gotten a little behind with my blog.  Melinda and Tom, Rebekah and Alberto and Marissa and Mike; I will be posting your e-sessions soon and I can't wait for your wedding.  I am so excited to be working with the most amazing couples.  Cheryl and Nontas your slideshow is coming up as well.  I had an amazing time photographing your wedding.  I have received so many compliments about the beautiful bride!  What a wonderful holiday gifts to be surrounded by a wonderful family and amazing clients turned friends.  What a great way to start the new year.  Val McCormick hearts her clients!

3 comments:

e. broderick photography said...

Take a load off, Val. You work your butt off! I hope you get some rest and enjoy your holiday. Hope to see you soon!

Mary Marantz said...

and we all heart Val McCormick!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

i know what you mean about being behind! hope you have a safe and awesome christmas val!!!