Sunday, December 28, 2008

Melinda & Tom E-Session

Ahhhhh, Melinda and Tom. Such a sweet story. The were both young teenagers in high school. Fate would take them to the same location on this particular day. Where: A high school party. So how did fate bring them together? Well, the cops showed up to bust this party up! Everyone made like eggs a scrambled outta there (something like that you catch my drift). People were running and jumping. Jumping over a chain link fence. Everyone but poor Melinda, who got stuck on the fence. But not to worry; good ol' knight and shining armor Tom came to her rescue! Now they will live happily ever after. Sweet story right. :-)

So for the engagement session we went shot right across the street from Tom's high school. I had a great time checking out lighting situations all through the shoot while Melinda and Tom just forgot I was there. No, really they would forget I was there. All the better to capture them though. So enjoy some of my favs and the slideshow. I can't wait for your Wedding Day Melinda and Tom!!!

She's a Boston Red Sox Fan.  He is a New York Yankee Fan.  Since I am a Yankee Fan.  (Yeah that's right, Back off Eric Foley!)  I only thought it was more than fitting to get a Yankee style ring shot.  

A rock on a rock ;-)

The very last leaf on the tree!

I love capturing hands especially with beautiful engagement/wedding rings :-)






My absolute FAVORITE of the session!



Isn't she gorgeous?!



Another thing I love is reflections.  Are you proud of me Carla? ;-)



Enjoy the show :-)  Music Credit: Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

14 comments:

Eric Foley said...

These are seriously rockin the house Val! I love all of these!

Marion Samaha said...

Exceptional photos Val...we are so pleased. From the Parents of the bride.

Andi Walpurgis said...

I love the reflection ones also...do you amazing work...

Anonymous said...

Great session! Really love that last one!

Mia's Mom said...

What an amazing pair. You really did an awesome job. I love the Yankees ring shot. Sorry, I belong to a die hard family =)

Armin DeFiesta said...

Gorgeous light in these! Nice stuff as always!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous light, gorgeous couple, gorgeous ring!! I particularly love the second from the last - love how they are centered, the contrast really makes her hand and ring pop! Great job!

E. Broderick Photography said...

Nice! Love these. And, yes, she is gorgeous. I love your favorite, the one below it and the flare shot. (all the rest, too, but those stand out in my memory right now.) And more awesome ring shots. =)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

awesome session val! despite the first image ;) happy happy new year!! bottoms up 09!!

Erik Maziarz said...

killer e-shoot Val! one of my favorite posts!

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

I love the reflection shot!

Anonymous said...

Love the ring shots- awesome!

Kate@MKDPhotography said...

I love the water reflection shot...actually more the fact that you decided to crop at the knee. Awesome!!

daria said...

Val, I just love the way you took advantage of the different light.
These are all beautiful!
xo