Monday, May 18, 2009

Krystyna & Kenny - Engaged

They meet through mutual friends; had dinner at Ruby Tuesday's and the rest was history.  She could light up a room with her beautiful smile or as Kenny would put it; her smile is like the sun.  I met Krystyna and Kenny for the first time on the day of their engagement session.  I felt as if I have know them for years.  She told me about the house they bought together and how hard they have been working on it.  She also told me all about their baby; Mishu (their Yorkie).  Krystyna is also an avid gardener and what a green thumb she has.  It absolutely made sense to start their session at home!

Mishu was so FUNNY!  As soon as the shutter would stop he was like ATTACK CANON MARK II!

Out in front of their home sweet home.
One of Krystyna's favorite flowers in the garden pictured here with her favorite rock ;-)
Gorgeous!

Yeah, I was totally loving the wind and light.

New Cologne Ad anyone?  Call me.... LOL.
Yep, I was so excited about the light; I was talking like a chipmunk on crack again.
Those eyes!


Had a great time Krystyna and Kenny!  Even though Mighty Ranger kicked us out, lol.
Enjoy the show!




24 comments:

Tania Sones Photography said...

Val, these are gorgeous!! The last shot is the one :-)

Candice @ Jubilee Events said...

WOW Val -- gorgeous couple. I LOVE that ring shot! It is off the hook. Great job!!

Katie Slater Photography said...

I love your use of light Val!! So pretty! :)

E. Broderick Photography said...

These are beautiful. They are one good-looking couple and they know how to pose! The light is awesome and I wish I was there to hear your chipmunk-self! Great session, Val--as always.

David Apuzzo, Photography said...

These are incredible Val, great job. What a good looking couple.

ohana photographers said...

lovin #4 val!!

Jacob Bergmeier said...

I love the texture shots and the sun flair too! Great job, Val!

nikki nicole photography said...

i agree with jake love the textured shots they are like a piece of artwork!

Candace Jeffery Photography said...

Love the passion in the shots, very nice!

Tiffany said...

These are GORGEOUS!!

Krystyna Boudle said...

Val I love how these came out!! I think Mishu is the star of the show! Thank you for spending time with us and capturing these photos! I can't wait to share them with our families!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Val, great use of light in these. Always a pleasure t come see what you're up to!

Cheryl said...

A couple of models plus an awesome photographer = Great session!!!!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Great job on this session Val! I love the subtle textures throughout and the emotion between these two.

Kathleen Trenske said...

How sexy are these photos - you can just feel the heat between these two! Great job Val!! Love the "cologne ad"!! :)

Bri said...

These are gorgeous - beautiful work :)

Vicki Souza said...

Loving the "cologne ad" and #10 - love the composition in that one. Awesome job!

Unknown said...

Miss Girl - you have some GREAT texture stuff going on---like #6 down: I don't even know WHAT is going on but its beautiful!
(I keep trying to read his arm to see what it says)

Unknown said...

Val, I really love the ring shot! The light was AMAZING in the one where you talked about being a "chipmunk on crack", and I can totally relate to that as well lol.

Christopher said...

These are so awesome. hard, so hard to pick a fav.

Eric Foley said...

Hot session Val! Very well done. I like the 4th from the bottom!

Erik Maziarz said...

love the composition and lines in the 3rd from the bottom. great subjects, and great set all around!

Cristen said...

Wow!! These images are amazing!!! :) I love the last one!

Robin Dini Photography said...

chipmunk on crack is right!!! ha ha...LOVE The light in those shots. i think the color in that last one is my favorite :)