Friday, September 18, 2009

My Heart is Smiling :-)

Sometimes we have bad days.  I try not to.  I always try to see the glass half full vs. half empty.  I love to feel happy.  Who doesn't?  Yesterday I had one of those days where not matter how I try to look at things I felt so unappreciated.  I guess I will be the first to admit; I am human.  I have feelings that get hurt.   What is awesome is that I was so frustrated I had to let it off of my chest. The responses brought tears to my eyes.  The tears that make you smile; you know that kind of smile you feel all over.  The kind of smile that makes you feel like your heart is smiling along with you.  That happy feeling in your chest.  I love that feeling.  Who wouldn't?  So I just want to let everyone that responded with happy I appreciate you comments that I appreciate you so much too!  Thanks for being an awesome friend!  Now here is one of my cheer up messages I received.  I sound like a broken record but "I HAVE THE MOST AWESOME BRIDES"  I am SO LUCKY!  Thanks Jennifer for the awesome cheer-up, you really went the extra mile.   Take a look, this cracked me up. 


Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

1 comment:

e. broderick photography said...

That is so cool your bride sent you this!! Hilarious!