Sunday, March 22, 2009

Claudia and Jeffrey - Engagement Session - New Haven Style

Meet Jeffrey and Claudia.  I absolutely adore these two!  Claudia is so genuine, kind and caring.  Jeffrey is so outgoing, fun and funny!   I love how they balance each other and the chemistry between them.  Let me just say it was pretty cold out but what they had going on warmed the area up around them.  How they met reminds me of characters from a true love story.  He's a doctor and she is a nurse.  They met at the medical center they work at five years ago. Ahhhhh, I love, love :-)   We started off the morning near the New Haven, CT.  On the way into New Haven Jeffrey spotted Mamoun's Falafel Restaurant.  In college he and is room mate would make a 40 minute commute just to eat there and order take it (during the same visit).  We shot a few frames and found our way back to the restaurant.  It was my first time there and I can see why he loved it so much!  


They are Jets fans and requested I incorporate that in their ring shot. 
It was so easy to capture the emotion between them.

I loved the texture of the stairs against their jeans and shoes.  I added a little more texture I shot while on our shoot.


She is so beautiful!
Finally arrived at Mamouns.  Thank you so much Claudia and Jeffery.  I had such a great time hanging out with you two and the food was delicious!

Enjoy the show :-)


6 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

beautiful couple!! love the 4th image val!

Anonymous said...

awesome work Val - love the editing!

Tina Parsadanov said...

Nice set of engagement photos. Looks like you guys had an awesome time!

Katie Slater Photography said...

Great job Val!! :)

Christopher said...

#4 is awesome. I love the feel of it.

Anonymous said...

Love the use of the textures, really great job!! :)