Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jennie & Carl - Married

I had an awesome opportunity to team shoot with the talented Eric Foley at Harkness Mansion.  The grounds there are absolutely incredible and you literally can shoot ALL DAY LONG!  Luckily I will have that opportunity soon so stay tuned for that......I love team shooting!  Having two perspectives from two photographers that have a passion for photography will make for variety of images.   

If you have been following my work then you will know I am all over DETAIL shots!  


I love this wrought iron gate that lead into the gardens.



Isn't Jennie GORGEOUS?!!!

Her flowers were beautiful too.



I had a hard time choosing a favorite ring shot so I posted my top three choices ;-)


Hands are so personal and I feel they really tell a story.  One day her entire hand grasped only the tip of his finger.

Oh, yeah... I hid behind my camera.  I always get choked up during the parent dances.

What a beautiful moment.

So as we sat down to eat dinner, I looked over and saw the gorgeous sky.  I grabbed my camera to take some scenic shots.  As I was shooting; one of Jennie's bridesmaids walked up behind me.  I kindly asked if she would like her picture taken.  I then ran...not walk, not jog.....but ran back to show Eric (time is limited with a sky like that!).  We then grabbed the bride and groom and well, check out Eric's blog to see that amazing shot. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your photography Val. It's so awsome. I love you get so creative with your photograpy. Anyone can take a picture but it takes a speacial kind of person to capture those very special moments that last a life time, that make you feel what they are feeling at that moment. I LOVE IT!!

Christopher said...

The rings shots are just great. But that last one. Talk about amazing..............

Erik Maziarz said...

Nice Val! Great set! Love the ring shots and of course that last one is killer!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

eric is awesome! beautiful job on these val!! love love love the last shot!