Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Marrisa and Michael Wedding Day

Marissa and Mike had such a beautiful sunny day to join their lives together on. Their ceremony was absolutely beautiful along with a beautiful reception at The Woodwinds in Branford, CT. Here are some highlights from the day. Be sure to check out the slideshow at the end of the post to see their wedding day story unfold.



My favorite image of the day/ the year for that matter! When I was capturing Marissa's entrance to the church, one of Marissa's and Mike's ring bearers peeked past the Holy Water Font as the bride walked up to the church.



I LOVE capturing emotion. I how her mascara is running with her tears during her first dance with her father.
Huge props to Mr. Eric Foley for lending his talent for the day as a team shooter and Amanda Nesto for assisting.

6 comments:

Beyond The Lens said...

Great stuff Val. Love that little ring barer shot! Can even see his reflection in the marble!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Really great Val, I love the details and the sun coming through the church doors, beautiful!!

Kris Orlowski said...

Mmmm Sun-flarey shot. I <3 sun flare.

Erik Maziarz said...

too many favorites to list!

Unknown said...

can't believe i didn't comment on my own slideshow...

I love it soo much..i can't wait to see the entire album of pictures!!

Gray Photography - Zach and Jody - Nashville Wedding Photography said...

The ring-bearer shot is priceless!!!!