Sunday, November 8, 2009

Shannon & Tim - Wickham Park - CT WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

Although the weather called for heavy rain and thunderstorms; Shannon was not going to let that stop her from enjoying the happiest day of her life. The day she and her forever would marry. Shannon and Tim tied the knot at Wickham Park and were so excited about how beautiful the gardens are there. I can see why. They have beautiful romantics to celebrate on of the most important days of their lives. Here are just a few highlights from their day. Be sure to catch the slideshow at the end of this post to get a of feel Shannon and Tim's wedding day!


Shannon's niece and flower girl looked so beautiful sitting on the bed I had to grab a shot well, uh-hem one of many ;-) The headboard looks like angel wings.
A special mother/daughter moment.
I couldn't keep my camera off of her adorable nephews and niece. I love how they were watching her getting ready. I grabbed this shot then quickly ran around the bed to get another view.

Shannon's final preparations. Her stunning make-up was by Ivette Wellman
Tim spies, with his little eye, his beautiful bride.





I brought off camera lighting since we were losing light fast. It worked out if I do say so myself ;-)


Thanks for having me Shannon and Tim. A super special thanks to Candace Jeffery for team shooting this with me. Enjoy their slideshow!



13 comments:

Divine Images said...

Wonderful images of a beautiful event. I love viewing all your work and your capture of the whole environment is marvelous

Katie Slater Photography said...

Awesome job Val! :)

Jennifer Quinn said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the shot under the tree :)

Unknown said...

The last two shots are my faves, well done!

ByondTheLens said...

Great shots Val...love that off camera flash stuff....AWESOME!

Robert J. Trenske said...

I really love this park and you did such a great job capturing it, I also agree with Danielle! Good stuff Val! :)

Christopher said...

Love the off camera lighting. Works so well!

Unknown said...

those last 3 with the rear lighting are excellent!!

ohana photographers said...

mmm...that last shot!! hope you have an awesome thanksgiving val!!

ohana photographers said...

mmm...that last shot!! hope you have an awesome thanksgiving val!!

Brianna Phelan said...

Beautiful shots and that's a gorgeous dress - very princess like :)

Erik Maziarz said...

nicely done Val! the ceremony shots with the umbrellas are classic. and i love your off camera flash.

eric langlois said...

awesome shots, great work on these!!