Monday, July 20, 2009

Myra and Corey - Engaged - West Haven Beach

With wedding season here I have really fallen behind with blog post.  So this blog is being ram sacked with post over the next few days.  Starting off with Myra and Corey's E-Session, coming up Amber and Chris's E-Session, Krystyna and Kenny's wedding, Erica and Frank's wedding, Shannon and Tim's wedding, Gillian and Mike's wedding, Jenny and Alan's wedding, and Taylor and Matt's wedding. Stay tuned!

Myra and Corey are tying the knot real soon!  I have been looking forward to this wedding since I have known Myra three years now.  Her daughter and my son were attending the same school and we would visit when dropping or picking our children up.

I was so excited in Myra contacted me.  She told me up front she didn't want to look for anyone else she knew she wanted me to be their photographer.  What an honor it is!  Myra and Corey's engagement session was fun since we included her daughter and their son in the session.  Why not?  The family is getting married :-)

With a smiles like that I would say this was a great start to a wonderful session!

A few of Myra and Corey alone.



Had to share this out-take!
Love this!  Corey just looked up and said, "Can I dip her!"  Of course!
Watch the slide show to view the rest of the images from their session.  Incidental Corey is a videographer for Precision Line Media.  He provided the music for the slide show and documents special events as well.  So nice to work with clientele in the same industry.  Thanks Myra and Corey, I am looking forward to your wedding!



6 comments:

nikki nicole photography said...

how amazing that you included the entire family! I love the 2nd to last shot ..... you poked my eye out ha!

Beyond The Lens said...

Love this session Val....great light and post processing! :)

Vicki Souza said...

What a great session! I love the poking my eye out one - haha! And the dipping one is cute!

LIArtPhotography said...

Love the outtake!!! Ha ha! I always show my clients one of those. Recalls the fun had during the session. : ) You do great work!
Susan

ohana photographers said...

beautiful family!! i love the piggy back out take!

Loretta said...

Very nicely done.. keep up the good work. You should get in touch with the bizymoms West-haven community to feature these on their page. It’s free and the moms will love it